How good a job has Bojo and his team done so far

1 Like

I thought they were there to ask the PM questions. Cash was there to spout rubbish about Brexit. I think even Johnson found him an embarassment

3 Likes

If you think we need it then yes, I would.

2 Likes

I’d second that.

1 Like

Given my supposed Irish roots, I’ll turd that :wink:

Just after Willie Walsh took over the reigns at BA I attended a small event he spoke at. He told a story about how at his first few senior management meetings he twigged that a few of “his” team were determined to take the mickey out of his accent. So, he said, he fired a turd of them :laughing:

3 Likes

6 Likes

Nothing changed there then.

Meanwhile JRM making it clear that ordinary people “should be grateful for the wonderful job the government is doing” - perhaps we should go back to wearing cloth caps so that we can “doff” them when passing any high-born in the street.

4 Likes

This man is an a----h— of the first order.
Why NE Somerset voted for him is beyond belief.

1 Like

We have an equally obnoxious character in Shrewsbury - Mr Kawzcynski. I ask the same question.

Back out from under his stone. I was wondering where he’d got to.

Would certainly have been useful in this instance - I guess you’d want to keep it to short clips though.

Can’t we just link to video hosted elsewhere?

1 Like

Probably most of the time, yes - but if you have a video clip of your own which is not already online and nowhere to host it (not everyone has a YT account) then you are a bit stuck.

1 Like

Yes I see. It expensive hosting video though. I would have to pay for more storage.

Would Imgur do the trick?

Perhaps see if video upload is required again.

It could be shown as an option for the upload and when selected prompt the user to indicate/comment why - you then receive this info to see if it would be a regular requirement.

I wouldn’t bother if it translates to cold, hard, cash.

1 Like

2 Likes