Watching this as it's trending currently, it got me thinking what should you avoid doing as a parent to NOT embarrass your kids?
1. Don't sing in front of them (even if you think you have a good voice)
2. Don't dress the same as them...oh ok you can wear Uggs & Levis but that really is the limit.
3. Don't try to engage their friends about their favourite bands
4. Don't talk about how things are different now to 'when you were young'
5. Don't try to use their lingo - try this test: pimp your vocab
I know you parents out there with ados must have a whole list of how to embarrass your kids...so what else should I avoid doing?