How to Recharge - Orange

Hi Mary - to be honest the Free Mobile offer of 2€ per month for 2 hours of calls (including to the USA and over 100 other countries), unlimited Texts and a little bit of data - is pretty much unbeatable. And…even if you go over the limits, the additional charges are pretty low anyway. It’s a SIM only deal, no contract - no brainer! Here’s the link again…

http://mobile.free.fr/

2 Likes

So Mary can hang onto her current phone Simon ??? sounds like a great idea if so…

2 Likes

Yes Stella - all Freemobile SIM’s come precut - standard, micro and nano sizes.

2 Likes

Beautiful, thanks Simon and Stella. So helpful. The SIM versus PAYG options have been boggling my mind for a while. :sunny:

Mary no probs. Although it’s not really a question of SIM versus PAYG (Pay As You Go) in that some SIM deals out there are also PAYG deals. IT’s more a question of Contract versus PAYG (as in ALL mobile phones use SIM cards!). Many of the PAYG deals out there are really expensive and have limited durations on the use of their top-ups - the 2€ Freemobile deal is a non-binding contract deal with no such restrictions. So at 24€ a year - hard to beat!! :slight_smile:

…unless of course anyone out there knows better…??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oh! Great point! Thanks Simon. I appreciate all the detail, really helps. Cheers.

1 Like

I am fascinated to read this. I don’t know how far a French person in England would go in the same situation. Blame the English for not having the instructions in French? Probably.

This just saved me. Had the same problem. Haha

Monica - Did the instructions work for you ?