How to subscribe to Survive France, go AD FREE and get access to the VIP Lounge!

subscribe

(James Higginson) #102

Yes, but it is insignificant when compared to your donation :slight_smile:

(James Higginson) #103

Thanks everyone for your patronage! All subscribers now benefit from a banner ad free experience and also have access to the VIP Lounge!

Visit the VIP Lounge now or subscribe to get access

If you have already subscribed and you can’t get in there, shout and I will fix it!

Thanks!

(James Higginson) #104

(anon5340228) #105

I don’t really care about the banners. It’s not the packaging that matters…

(James Higginson) #106

There’s more to it than that! :wink:

(anon5340228) #107

Oh golly… I Just reread my message. It seems really dismissive which wasn’t my intention! I meant in a good way… that the banners don’t distract me from the content!

(James Higginson) #108

Not at all! :slight_smile:

(James Higginson) #109

Last weeks subscriber only post from @cat ‘Boys and their Toys’

https://www.survivefrance.com/t/boys-and-their-toys/20011/

0aacdb3e3d607bd71f49164ca4c97da9001960ea_1_375x500

(James Higginson) #110

Your weekly blog post for @subscribers and @lounge members is up now!

“Jilly Cooper, James and jodhpurs”

https://www.survivefrance.com/t/jilly-cooper-james-and-jodhpurs/20110

(David Hyde) #111

Hello, I’m from Kingston-upon-Thames and came to Paris in 1969 when I was 22 . I have and continue to enjoy my life in France, with my French wife, and have no regrets. I have managed all the « difficulties « that an expat can encounter here but they are not problems just amusing challenges.
I am glad to have found your Forum. I was thinking of looking for UK tv reception info as I have a Humex box with satellite dish and think I prefer to receive via the net … but frankly the idea of paying 10€ a month leaves me cold …
So, I’ll just wish you all a très bon survival
I’ve been managing fine for nearly 50 years but there is no way I’m going to pay 10€ a month to share my experiences.
David Hyde

(James Higginson) #112

It’s free @DavidMorgan if you pay you remove the ads, that’s all. Great first post though! Welcome :expressionless: