I love cats, here are our two. Let's see yours!

@Sandy_Hewlett poor old wonky looks like he’s had a tough life.

1 Like

My handsome husband and our kitten Whiskers (another stray!) Must get him neutered soon (Whiskers, that is, not my husband! )

10 Likes

yep long time injury of fractured jaw but the vet says nothing can be done, but he’s not in pain. Came to us looking like this. Lives on mashed up cat food and the occasional bowl of cream with gravy. Very very very affectionate.

8 Likes

Lux with his mate Bobby (he’s got a pigs curly tail!)

Miss Girlie

Mickey

12 Likes

only thing with cats is birds, especially when they fledge :frowning:

1 Like

This is the latest"freeloader" :wink: arrived at our house recently and too friendly to be feral!
An error at the vet it has gone from a male to female so I pray she is not pregnant :scream:
She is booked to be spayed next week.

11 Likes

Ozzy (cat) with Max (lab) having a Sunday siesta - they were trying to kill each other this morning…

10 Likes

Wonky Cat is very handsome in a wonky sort of way. Some wonky cat. :scream_cat::joy::heart:

1 Like

My cats show no interest at all in birds, voles/mice/rabbits are their thing and actually it is really only The Orange One who hunts, Spartacus never has, even when he had binocular vision.

1 Like

4 Likes

20180506_164731

6 Likes

I know, I know its natural. I just don’t like dead things unless its a wealthy (distant) relative :innocent:

3 Likes

My babies!

16 Likes

1. * List item
This is our small cat. Found her on the street one day

13 Likes

One of ours was put on special diet for kidneys after she [allegedly] bit the end of a lily leaf. 2 week stay and £800 vets bill later, we now think she conned the lot of us. 3 years past her ‘prognosis’ she won’t eat the kidney food - most of it ends up over furniture or floor so she now has cooked chicken with special vitamins and probiotics added to it . She has the odd bout of vomiting etc but is still bright eyed and ‘with it’ and hopefully will make 15 in May this year. Our other cat (who is 14 this year) is not impressed that she now gets given the kidney food (which has a vile smell) as we bought 6 month’s supply with us when we brought the rest of our stuff down! We checked with our vet and he said its fine for her to have it in view of her age and that she’s a bit overweight! She eats it under protest but her croquants get demolished first !!

4 Likes

Oooh - Sasha has a ‘twin’ - look out for Mia - I’ll post a pic later.

1 Like

So much like my Nellie

10 Likes

Our cat Mia has always walked around with her tail curled over her back. She CAN straighten it as she does so when sitting down .

The terrible twosome. Mia - the bengal is 14 this year, Coco the brown Burmese is 15 although many people ask if she’s a kitten as she’s so small . Both are indoor cats (we lost too many to the ‘great outdoors’). Mia has forsaken her nervous habit of licking her fur off since coming here so obviously approves of her new lifestyle. Coco continues to be the most characterful and cuddly cat we’ve ever had. Sadly she isn’t as robust as she once was and is sometimes poorly with IBD. We were told she has kidney failure after [allegedly] biting a lily leaf 3 years ago but she’s outlived her prognosis , is still bright and still loves her cuddles.

11 Likes

Nelly is rather beautiful x

1 Like