I love cats, here are our two. Let's see yours!

I am still in Essex. I joined this site when I was looking for a French house/ advice. Milly was looking grim before she started on the food. Dilated pupils and looking a bit out of it. It cost a few coins for blood tests/ urine test etc. She is getting through loads of the food which is odd because she can be fussy. Her eyes have returned to normal and she is looking a lot more healthy.

1 Like

Wellington (a true aristocat)

And many of you will appreciate the Simon’s Cat cartoons…

13 Likes

Mitzi is nearly 8 and had a Brown Bengal mother and Seal Point Siamese dad. She loves attention and is quite needy. I had her brother Oscar too who although being her twin looked like a purebred Siamese. A few years ago he sadly had cancer and died in France - he is in my garden under an Olive tree. Mitzi was so upset and kept on crying for him after he died so I bought Coco for her to love. They are very close and Coco is boss, although they do have jealous spats from time to time. Coco is 2 1/2 and her mother was a Chocolate point Siamese and her dad a Bengal. Asian cats are my favourite - they are quite dog like in their behaviour and very entertaining. Coco loves playing football.

12 Likes

Ours surveying

his summer territory

8 Likes

Same here, but minus the rodents!

1 Like

9 Likes

This is Milo, he was a stray back in the UK who turned up on the mother in laws doorstep one day.

9 Likes

13 Likes

12 Likes

What’s better than dogs by night? :innocent:

not much

Here is Jasper who adopted my daughter recently after he was placed with a Charity after suffering cruelty. He has no tail but the previous owners wouldn’t explain why. After many years renting my daughter has just bought her first home and so was able to have a cat.

11 Likes

Here’s my cat BB from kitten to 5 years old.

BB4thBday

12 Likes

This beauty came to visit for a couple of days.

9 Likes

I have one domestic neutered male also originally called Jonquil when a kitten, but now called a much more ma

cho Jonks or Jonksy
Plus five strays who are all the same family and I love madly, but my wife hates here are two SpexDSCF0053 y the Siamese and Button (as cute as…)

10 Likes

Gorgeous cats Norman, the last one looks as if he is wearing specs :eyeglasses: :wink:

My daughter and her rescue cat of three years. He’s a very happy cat and he’s off to Oz with her later on the year.

10 Likes

8 Likes

soon to be french cats! Passport in the works, hope to get them to SW France by July

Tom - grey and very people friendly
Bunny - totally chilled, loves to roam

7 Likes

Orlando & Sacha - rescues, now 4 years old. Australian but hoping to be French in a couple of years. House cats as Melbourne inner city can be a dangerous place for kitties.

9 Likes