IGCSE French exams at Arts Cool

We are currently entering candidates for the next series of IGCSE French exams.

The IGCSE qualifications are complementary to the Brevet and enhance the C.V. of bilingual students when applying for further education or when being considered for employment opportunities.

The dates are as follows:

Afternoon 16 May Listening exam 35 minutes

Morning 19 May Reading and Written 1hr 30 mins

If you would like to enter your child or know of any other families with teenagers, or indeed adults, who have a good level of French please let them know that we are offering this exam without prior tuition. I will need to get the entries in by 21st February otherwise the late entrance fee doubles the cost.

Last November, we entered 5 students who hadn’t had any prior intensive tuition. The only criteria that we do stipulate is that the student has been in French college for a minimum of 2 years. We are glad to say that all the candidates passed with A* & A grades.

Contact Julie atArts Cool

Hi Debra,

Sorry for delay in replying, I’ve just forwarded you question to Julie from Artscool, let me know if you haven’t heard by this time tomorrow and I’ll chase it up. Wendy

E mail Julie at summerthursdays@sfr.fr for precise details, It’s here: 47410 St Colomb de Lauzun France / Telephone 05 53 94 78 13 but I haven’t got the exact address. Don’t forget to say that Wendy sent you! Any problems, let me know.

Where do the students have to be on 16 and 19 May? I have a son who has done 2 years at Collége, after 4 at Primaire, and a daughter who is now at Lycée. So they would both be “eligible” - but the million dollar question is where is the exam!!?
Thanks for your help!