Ignored Users Function

Come on now Altogether

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=simon+says+song&&view=detail&mid=F11FC39531E714897D21F11FC39531E714897D21&&FORM=VRDGAR

Love it :joy::rofl::joy:

This one’s for the grown-ups - Simple Simon Says

If I understand this right I can take the mickey out of Simon and he can’t see what I’m saying, this could be so much fun.:grinning:

4 Likes

that’s got my feet tapping

1 Like

4 Likes

My best memory of this song was an amateur production where the performers had broad Yorkshire accents. A memorable performance for probably the wrong reasons.

I dont want to ignore anyone. I enjoy a bit of heated banter. And I’m not easily insulted.

3 Likes

With or without emojis!

3 Likes

Unfortunately some on here are quite adept at dishing out snide and unnecessary unpleasantries but are so thin skinned that they cannot handle it when they are responded to in kind. Reminds me a lot of a bloke called Trump when he tried to block people’s tweets on his twitter feed just because they attacked his views, opinions and snide and unnecessary posts.

Twitter didn’t fall for it, nor should SF in my opinion.

1 Like

I will reintroduce the emoji probably when I’ve been on a course outlining relevant and safe usage or more likely when I think it will irritate the most.

7 Likes