I'll show you mine if you show me yours! (Xmas Tree)

I chucked last years tree outside and forgot about it, and with absolutely no intervention (still in the same pot) it has actually done quite well, which is why we have it back inside so early this year! Saved me a few pennies too!

Let's see yours then!

The illuminated pot is really effective Clare. I have never seen something like that before. Very pretty! :) We had a xmas tree planted in a pot for years outside on our balcony. We used to decorate it every xmas and then admire it through the window and hope it didn't rain. :)

I didn't even decorate it my 10 year old did. I love Christmas & the trees and have no intention of ever growing up on that front!

Cor, wot happened there, Carol? A seven-shooter rapid-fire blast :)

Ah, I'm disappointed, I was eager to discover the nifty DIY :)

Sadly I can not admit to any nifty DIY on this one. We bought 3 outdoor illuminated pots from Super U two summers ago and have not really used them. But as the tree comes in a pot anyway, we thought what a great opportunity to put the pot in said pot & use it.

We gave our artificial 6ft tree away this year as it does not fit our new home. The tree and father Xmas found a new home with Grasspunk situated just a few k’s from us with a family of six. The tree is very happy and we made a new friend where we live. So all ended happy ever after!

We gave our artificial 6ft tree away this year as it does not fit our new home. The tree and father Xmas found a new home with Grasspunk situated just a few k’s from us with a family of six. The tree is very happy and we made a new friend where we live. So all ended happy ever after!

How is the pot illuminated, Clare?

Haven't got the pine branch up yet, must get busy...

Looks lovely Irene.

This is our first Christmas here in 7 years we usually go back to the UK so, we decided to go the whole hog for my daughter and boy she is so excited. We bought one in a pot so that we could plant it after Christmas.

Our tree (with roots) came from a quality garden centre 3 years ago and lives in the garden for 330 days of the year. On 1 Dec I dig it up and put it in a v large pot in the lounge and we decorate it. I give it a half litre drink of water every other day. I thought that this year I might give it a mince pie and whisky on Christmas eve.

Lovely James and Irene. I don't do designer either, and great to have the memories in each item. I like mine to look a bit like something out of the 1970s. Haven't got a xmas tree yet, but when I do I will try and remember to post it here. Seasons Greetings!