Inspired

OH has just completed bookshelf in bedroom. Now kicking himself - has at least 10 pallets in courtyard and did not use one. Am off to hide them before they become a feature within the house. ;)

Watch them in case you hear that thing about idle fingers, devil's work and all that from a powerful and all knowing being. Ah, marriage, bliss and always in trouble.

Got 'em

Tips of yer fingers unless you were very anxious.

@ Brian

I have detailed plans for a pallet dog house, which I shall be more than happy to send to you. I'm just building a bunk bed.... I hope to put it to some use... where's me nails?

How many guesses do I get to who moves into it? Got it already, commiseartions I seem to be in the dudu today but haven't worked out why! I haven't even considered building anything!

derr...she's back, and has a project for me! wants me to build a dog house.

Last longest, what the bookshelf or you?

Michelle has just returned, I shall await her comments. She may enjoy the irony that I have made the bookcase out of the very pallets that were used to support our recent IKEA delivery of : 2 Billys, Three Trudys and a Nobby.

One wonders which will last the longest?

oooo chafed?

I happen to be wearing my new trousers made from dustbin lids as we write.

I consider it my job, nay, duty to do so B.

Worn any thing making?

Save us all!

The secret ( I have discovered ) is to strike a balance between functionality and design. I think I have achieved this showroom effect retaining a rustic almost hand crafted look. Michelle will be most pleased, to think she was going to use them for firewood.

Save the planet.

Uh huh

Pallettes?

Brian, I'm gonna make me a book.

Now you need to buy a book.