Integrance Mutuelle - desperate for contact!

I wonder if anyone could help. At the end of July I decided to buy a mutuelle on line and a friend recommended Integrance. I filled in a form on line and received an e mail from an agent in Montpellier, the nearest one should have been Besancon. She then took my details on line and I sent her the necessary documents, I sent my bank details but see that so far no money has been taken from my account. In addition spoke to her on the phone but since then I have heard nothing. I have sent e mails to the Montpellier office but have heard nothing! I have also sent a letter to the Montpellier agency.

I have tried calling the agent but have had no luck with a connection. Today I spoke to a woman on an Integrance 0800 number but she was very unhelpful, but did tell me that there was no one at either the Montpellier agency or at Besancon but refused to discuss anything else.

As you can see, I just do not know where I stand. Do I have this mutuelle with Integrance registered or not? if not I can take one out with another company? To sort this out I was wondering if anyone knows either the address of the head office of Integrance or a telephone number. I AM SLOWLY GOING ROUND IN CIRCLES HERE§

BY THE WAY I AM PAULA CLEMENTS? I MADE AN ERROR WITH MY NAME WHEN JOINING SFN!

Thank you

Hilary, thank you for your reply, I received an a mail from the agent at Montpellier, the reason she did not reply was that she was on holiday! She said that the mutuelle is in place since the start of August, but I still have not received the documents.

your friend who recommended this "cadeau empoisonée" cant help with contact details?

I ll look in my ficheies at work later to see if I have anything useful

Keep an eye on your bank account that they dont do an identity theft thingy on you from yje montpellier agency

Paula, please can you edit your name in the profile settings page :)

Thanks

James