Invitation

Hello All,

I have a new book out, NUTS IN THE KITCHEN, which is recipes and essays about …nuts and everything nutty. I invite you to visit my blog, www.nutsinthekitchen.com and look forward to meeting you there!

Thank you.

Susan Herrmann Loomis

On the main page, scroll down and on the left hand side, you’ll see a list of groups. If the group ‘Bloggers in France’ isn’t displayed, click view all. Then click on the group and join - voila! Sorry - I’m not very good at explaining this stuff as it doesn’t come easily to me…

So, how would I do that?

Susan

I’d pop in to the bloggers group on here and ask too. Bob Toovey and Craig McGinty are both fab sources of advice and helpful hints - I’m more of the can just about operate the toaster type myself!

Catharine,
Well, listen, any little tips like that would be great to know! Thanks~

Susan

I will check with James when he gets home as he knows more about this but off the top of my head, if you use the status update at the top of 'My Page ', you can post a new post title or a sentence that will entice the reader to the new post and add the link to the post. At the same time you can also tick the boxes to simultaneously share on facebook and twitter so hopefully then you get readers heading over to the blog from all three networks. Hope this makes sense - I’m a bit puddled today!

I absolutely could but what would be really great for me (in the eyes of my publisher) is if people went to the blog. How can I encourage this? Thank you for your great comment. Susan

Great blog Susan! Love it and learned some useful stuff in the first 5 minutes of reading. Any chance you could copy and paste your entries on here too? I know there are quite a few very keen cooks on the site…