Italy v England

but the Germans are just as bad after leaving the autobahns :wink:

Alain Prost, of course…

1 Like

Poor Diane

Odds she’s being targetted rather than actually came out with that are high I suspect.

undoubtedly…

ABE as usual. (Anyone but England)

Although as someone on Twitter said - he hopes that he dies before 2066 (I’ll be in my late 90’s if I’m still breathing) as he’s not sure he can stand the thought of a combination of 1000 years since the battle of Hastings, 100 years since the world cup win and 50 years since Brexit.

Who won then?

Penalties

Italy win…

I’m honestly not sure which is worse for the mood in the UK

I hope people remember Southgate is the first manager in a very long time to get us into the final - and so close to victory and don’t label him a failure because we lost 3-2 on penalties.

1 Like

It should have never got that far. Should have changed it up with subs early on second half. But no, the same old coasting, negative football I’ve watched for 40 years with the same result.

1 Like

I didn’t watch as I’m not especially into footie but you’re not the first person I’ve seen posting that subs should have been brought on sooner.

Really poor choice on penalty takers.

Bought on Rashford & Sancho with 2 minutes to go to take penalties and they both missed their penalties.

No, England lost. 3 utterly crap penalties . I’d like to think I could do better wearing roller skates

2 Likes

Untrue. Rashford missed but Sancho’s was saved, as was Saka’s.

Ok failed to score their penalties - the result is the same.

Indeed, however none of the racist abuse going around SM this morning is deserved.

England seen from France on French TV made me more than a little ashamed (“fans”?!) and why I’m not much of a football fan. Roll on the last week of the Tour! :bike::bike::bike::grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

Pogacar looks imperious Andrew.

I’ve very much enjoyed the Tour as usual even though I know very little about cycling. I’ve never been to Andorra and so didn’t réalise it was so big.

I suppose after the yellow jersey, the star performer has been Cav ?

1 Like