Items for sale in aid of Chats du Quercy

Huge selection of jigsaw puzzles, soft toys, games ets on offer.

The collection of Teddy bears are absolutely gorgeous and very cuddly, brand new

Lovely nest of 3 tables and a very attractive serving trolley

photos here http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz305/QuercyCats/Articles%20a%20vendre/

All for sale in aid of the Cat Rescue and Rehoming Charity www.chatsduquercy.com

Total donated to Chats du Quercy, Cat Rescue and Rehoming Centre - www.chatsduquercy.com

Make us an offer on all or a selection of your choice. many are brand new and all are complete

Items can be seen in Miramont de Quercy(82) or I can pop items in the post if you are too far away to visit.

Contact Lynn on 05 63 94 73 97

1 Like

Hi Regina,

It is super generous of you, thank you so much!

These teddies are gorgeous, there is also a big ape if that kind of thing takes your fancy too, not to mention the heaps of jigsaw puzzles, some of them are collectors items - the disney ones particularly.

Bonnes fêtes

Dear Lynn,

although I find these teddies really lovely, I can't really use them, but I have just made a donation to the "Chats de Quercy" via PayPal!

I am sure you will find some takers for them!

Good luck,

Regina

1 Like

Hi Lynn

I have now returned to the UK but cannot forget you all and the wonderful support and advice I got when my boy was so poorly. I have given a little something on your website if that is ok. Love to you all (furry and otherwise)

You are simply a cat star Nora, thank you so much and biggest hugs to you in the UK - rather you than me though :frowning:
Purrs from us all here

1 Like