James Higginson IS the Internet

Do NOT Click on the Attachment ...it could be dangerous...you HAVE Been Warned

Ron, your dinner's in the cat

I hope Ryan sues the pants off you!

who's Dusty Higginson?

Text matter is: Spark-has-the-penny-dropped-?-for-all-my-friends-at-sfn-learning-seo-the-easy-way-the-higginson-technique-by-ron-and-Shirley.jpg

Praise the Lord..I think she's got it!

ha ha

See you soon..Nite nite

if you have time...see the list of phrases below?

Pick say 'Blue Window Ron' copy and paste that into your 'search bar' ( don't know what Browser you use? ) or just 'search' with those words

Press return.... those key words should take you to a Pic or article I uploaded here 2 days ago.

Should be at or near the top of the Page that you see

Which if I'm right, given the number of Rons, Windows, and Blue items there are on the web

is darn' good

Hmmm?

@ Shirley...are you playing?

Sorry about the single comments...here's a bunch of Google KEY WORDS Gleaned from recent Posts. Key these into Google 'everything' or images' your results should be similar to my own findings, subject to your browsing history as Google 'tailors' searches to what they think you will wish to see.

Just copy and Paste the lines into the search bar with the magnifying glass. Interesting stuff...say Big Mac Ron...for example, considering the 'competition'

Lagrasse SEO

Apt-701 Pézenas

Otto SFN

Pézenas SEO

Thewebcircle

Con Man Pézenas

Walshe-Blackmore SEO

what's that on your nose ryan?

Tarah Pézenas

Big Mac Ron

Circus Girl Ron

Blue window Ron

Blue eyes birks

Johnnywokkers SFN

Prisoner Ron Pézenas

Nostradamus Musician

Zingapub SEO

SFN Cap D'Agde

Pézenas Apt Ron

Higginson Guru

Pezenas-steps

Dawnpaint5

Painting Hols Lagrasse

The field trials for the effectiveness of The Higginson Effect are coming to an end, and we are pleased to announce that the Model has Proved 100% successful, across ALL Platforms, and Browsers, and all regions

( except China )

So, the tricks are detailed in the content of this thread...it's easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Cancel your standing order with 'SEOs R Us'...sling that 701 page guide to SEO on the log fire... Follow the APT and simple rules and see yourselves TOP of the Rankings in seconds...sit back and pour a large Rouge.

All Hail Guru James Higginson

May the Higg be with you.

Post by Ron Birks Busker, Balloon Man, and Web Manipulator

May the Higg be with you

Ah yes...The James Higginson is a Guru 'Limited' edition T shirts hot off the press...

They are awfully expensive but selling like hot Doughnuts. You'd better ask quick, if you want one...

Contact Ron Birks

Bri

Went Busking yesterday in Pézenas

Ron

Ha ha...drinks or 'likes'? James is the best!

Good SEO read

DUNG !!!!! STOP CLICKIN'

Cheers guys!!!! 60 short! 2 mins to go...hey ho

Have a nice nite