James O’Brien Scolds Caller Who Says Microchipping People Could Solve Irish Border

3 Likes

Yesterday he tweeted this little gem :laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Sounds a bit over the top… I seem to recall buying a very cheap Passport (Annual ??) when we started hopping here and there… something like that would surely be sufficient…

@Stella Graham Lees posted a link to The Connexion article on the same thing.

I am curious as to why the outrage displayed in the Daily Wail headline - did people not realise that leaving the EU meant being treated exactly the same as every other country who is not a member? Actually that question is rhetorical - the answer is “of course not” - they believed BoJo’s lies.

The headline is inaccurate as well - the visas will remain valid for 3 years, not be required anew for every visit - I note that the online article has been corrected.

5 Likes

Yes Paul, it’s a bulls**t headline by the Daily Fail but I enjoyed James O’Brien’s tweet which has sort of got lost in the picture

Brexit latest: Outrage as people who voted to abolish free movement discover that abolishing free movement means movement will no longer be free.

7 Likes

this should only apply to people who voted LEAVE the EU

Can’t abide this man, loves the sound of his own voice. I find him sly and arrogant…and very biased…I usually turn off after 5 mins of him.

Much prefer Nick Ferrarri (now with occasional input from Jacob Rees- Mogg) and others on LBC. At least they do have a broad spectrum of opinion, I congratulate them for that…

Can’t abide him or can’t abide his views or can’t abide the fact that when the typical Brexit supporter phones in - just about able to remember and regurgitate the Leave campaign claims without understanding anything behind them or really be able to justify them beyond stating their prejudice, that he is knowledgeable enough about the subject to eviscerate their “argument” effortlessly?

Lets leave the ad hominem stuff aside, as for bias I’d suggest, yes, he is biased - he holds some views (quite a few of which I agree with) and is prepared to stand up for them - I’d say that was positive.

Sounds like you appreciate Rees-Mogg, he’s not exactly unbiased is he?

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more Paul - the guy is brilliant, intelligent, well read and on the money as far as I’m concerned!

Sadly your response will be akin to headbanging a large wall!! :-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Guess what? Rumour has it the new EU Visa Fee is going to be at least doubled for all those who voted for Brexit! Fabulous!!! :-:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Well I can see from your response that arguing this out will be pointless…We’ll just have to agree to disagree…

Suits me

1 Like