Jo Johnson resigns - Is this the beginning of the end for Brexit?

I’m preparing the church for a funeral tomorrow… and that was more fun too… :thinking:

2 Likes

Received this in my in box Jane today …

It would be great if this was offered, but as you say it may never happen :frowning:

https://mailchi.mp/6df772e75868/unilateral-guarantees?e=9a34905ca8

Thanks for that Ann.
I too have signed this.
I belong to ECREU and am on New Europeans mailing list.
I have also wrotten directly to Guy Verhofstadt who is a strong advocate of the green card scheme.
It is nice to know that some people care, even if it is not our own government, but given their track record of how they treat UK retirees living in the EU it is hardly surprising.
We had to go the Mairie the other day to have our Life Certificates signed, just to make sure that we are not defrauding them.

Misspelling of “Sheild” I’m afraid in your post Catharine. Michael Archer makes a good point in his critique of your comments on your fellow countrymen and women.

Thank you so much for pointing that out! Super helpful! Thanks so much again and have a lovely weekend.

3 Likes

The words ‘get a life’ spring to mind.
Have you nothing better to do than regard each post with a dictionary in your hand in case, horror of horrors, one of us might have actually made a mistake in spelling!

4 Likes

Children in need hasn’t got going yet

2 Likes

Please folks… let’s not get onto spelling… my fingers go back-to-front at the best of times… and the rest of the time I don’t know if I am typing French/English or just rubbish…

Anyone wanting to be crossed off Santa’s List …??? Don’t forget, he’ll be checking it twice… :thinking::thinking::thinking::hugs:

3 Likes

I’ve noticed a mistake in one of my posts!!! What should I do…OH suggests she gives me a good thrashing. Just a normal evening then…:wink:

5 Likes

There is an answer if you don’t like the site , don’t bother to visit it. Posting to pick up on a minor spelling mistake says more about you than anyone else

5 Likes

And you a journalist too Catherine.
Tut tut!

2 Likes

Plainly you didn’t read the whole post.

I did more getting at Catharine and the forum management

2 Likes
6 Likes
1 Like

Give me your address Chris, I will be around later, your OH suggests that she is getting too tired now :wink:

OH, …middle name…Stamina…

2 Likes
3 Likes

A useful link, thank you Poppy