Jobs Offered

If you have a job vacancy to be filled - please post it here!

Dear All

I don’t know why I started this as two threads - I was obviously having a “Doh” moment…I’m now going to start an Employment group with the two threads in it as well as other info. If you are looking for staff etc. please post / repost there. Sorry!

This discussion is now closed.

Hi Siti,

thanks for getting in touch.

Unlike many other greetings cards companies which buy designs from agencies, Phoenix Trading commissions artists directly to create the designs for its cards, wrapping paper and other products, and is always looking for new talent! At the moment none of the artists on their books live in France and the are looking for some French flair for their new products.

If you’d like a printed copy of the catalogue to get a better idea of the product range (the website is a good start, but seeing an example in your hand works best, I think), and an information pack about becoming a trader, please don’t hesitate to email me your address (and phone number if you’d like a chat about it). my email is phoenix22181@gmail.com. Your selling skills plus a love of painting sound like a fantastic combination for this business!

Looking forward to hearing from you

Sarah x

Hi Sarah,
I am looking for a part- time job to supplement the household income. I was in sales before in Malaysia and am interested yo know about your products and I do watercolor painting as well. When you say artist what does it mean?

Thx,
norida

The Bilgola Café, Anglet is looking for a bilingual waiter/waitress for part-time work: Friday and Saturday evenings as well as Sunday lunch. See Pôle Emploi job offer n° 949200V.
If you are interested, please contact us (contact@bilgolacafe.com). If you know someone that could be interested, please pass on the info!

I unfortunately missed giving this information to Catharine for the newsletter last week.
Neways are doing " several roadshows " to celebrate their launch into France, at the end of March.
This is a great opportunity to discover and understand what I’ve been talking about !
These are unique, as they have the:-

• Brian Slobodow - COO of the European market,
  • Holly Stone - Senior Brand Manager of the Personal Care range
  • Dr Garrett Trumble Director of R&D

The venues are * Lille 25/03/11 19.00 - 22.30
*Lyon 26/03/11 18.30 - 22.00
*Nice 27/03/11 14.00 - 17.30
*La Rochelle 28/03/11 18.30 - 22.00
*South Paris (Suresnes) 29/03/11 18.30 -22.00

I have two tickets to give away for each venue, I need to have any applicants, by Sunday 13th March.
If you would like to know more, please contact me, at maggie@simply-your-health.com
Maggie

Ecojob: become a cycle-taxi driver in Paris details here

Dear Sophie,

Hello there. My name is Caroline Thackara and I would like to introduce myself. I have been living in Ganges and loving it for the better part of seven months, having moved here to be close to my brother who has resided here with his wife for quite some time.

I am a thoroughly seasoned and experienced teacher with a career spanning thirty one years in several countries including Italy and Germany where teaching English as another language featured prominently.

I am in the delightful process of setting up my own “Boost Their English” business. This targets the children of international families.

I teach a wide age range, presently spanning six to fourteen plus but, having already been recommended to two local business women, fully expect to include adults in the near future. It is an exciting departure from my days in classrooms containing upwards of twenty children!

Put simply, I love the one to one contact with its limitless possibilities of matching the needs of individuals.

The reason I am contacting you is that I am very keen to widen my scope and attain more depth in teaching English as another language. I would love the opportunity to go to London for short term commitments (possibly six week blocks?)

Clearly I would love to discuss possibilities with you and am very happy to furnish you with more details of my teaching experience.

I wish you the very best of luck with your business and very much look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Caroline Thackara

Hey all :slight_smile:
Im in need of someone to do some insulation and plasterboarding in dept 41 its the upstairs of our home and is quite a large area.

Thanks PJ

TEFL SUMMER JOBS IN FRANCE http://newsletters.plexusmedia.co.uk/t/ViewEmail/r/E85138D97F9D7EEA/9BC3533311D81D036A4D01E12DB8921D#F7B95B0D1C5E5C7B

http://www.survivefrance.com/forum/topics/job-offer-gardener-wanted MONTIGNAC/SARLAT AREA

Hello
Hope you have had a good Sunday.
Having found a range of products that have recently been introduced to France that do not contain potentially harmful ingredients I feel quite relaxed about introducing Neways personal care products, make up and nutritional supplements, knowing that they are the safest and most effective consumer products in the world. Being able to discuss all their benefits in English, so people understand what they are buying and what the products will do, is very reassuring!

Neways can provide anyone,regardless of background or experience, the chance to start their own business.
Neways provides full training and the business materials, in English and in French, to support you in being your own boss.
You are in business for yourself,BUT not by yourself.
Perhaps you are tired of struggling to make ends meet, or would like extra money or the chance to work for yourself and achieve financial independance.
I am looking for working partners to help with expansion, no capital investment required.
Neways is not only a way of improving ones health and wealth, it is also a way of making new friends and it is the natural way of doing business, what we humans are best at, telling others.
There is also the party way, the choice is yours.
If you would like information regarding the Neways business and their products to create Healthy Homes in France or wherever you are in the world

please contact me at :- maggie@simply-your-health.com or visit my web site
www.simply-your-health.ineways.eu
Looking forward to hearing from you.

My name is Suzanne and I am a VIE at Home Consultant and Group Sales Manager and I am recruiting in all areas of France. We sell skin care, cosmetics, jewellery, homeware, aromatherapy and a new Organic Mummy and baby range. VIE at Home (formerly Virgin Vie) offer full support and training which is always ongoing. You can work the hours to suit you and this is a great way to widen your social network and meet new people. Call me if you’d like to find out more on 05 49 26 27 74 or email me on suetho@hotmail.com

My site which you can read is http://www.blush-rush.com

My name is Sophie, I’m French.

I’m always looking for freelance French/Spanish/English/Greek teachers in London/Surrey/Kent/UB8… for a small agency. Native speakers prefered but do not hesitate to contact me for more info.

We provide 1 to 1 & group tuition to companies and families in Greater London and in the City. Lessons are in the day time and evening and the work is any day of the week, depending on your availability.

I know I’m not offering work in France, but in case someone is going back to the UK or has children in the UK who are teachers.

This is my website: www.voulezvousparler.com

I’m looking for traders to join my team of independent distributors selling Phoenix Trading greetings cards and stationery products across France. Phoenix is new in France (but has been going since 1995 in the UK).

I’ve been a trader in France for 2 years and so have the experience to help you find your way around the French market and the direct selling regulations here. You can get going for 40€ and unlike many of direct selling operations, there’s no pressure from the company - you can set your own targets and work as little or as much as you like.

Look at the range on my website: http://www.phoenix-trading.eu/webfr/sarahgant/

Get in touch if you’d like a free information pack or an informal chat.

Phoenix is always looking for new artists, too!