Johnson filleted... again.

Not since Eddie Mair told Johnson to his face that he was a nasty piece of work have I seen such a comprehensive job been done on the lying buffoon. Hats of to Krishnan Guru-Murthy.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. He’s PM until Tory High Command say otherwise.

How many people outside of the Westminster bubble watch political news shows anyway?

In other news, didn’t Andrew Marr hide an affair behind a super injunction and then lie about doing so?

This is incredibly old fashioned thinking though in 2022. A million people watch Question Time. On a good day a ten times that could see question time content via social media. I suspect that that Eddie Mair clip has been seen by more people than have ever chosen to watch the AM show live on a Sunday morning thanks to the amount it went viral, so I don’t think anyone needs to actually watch the shows anymore to see the content.

1 Like

“If you don’t read the newspaper, you’re uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you’re mis-informed.”

― Mark Twain

I think Mr. Twain would had a field day with our current broadcast media where every frame contains a message.

2 Likes

it wasn’t Andrew Marr asking the question…

Its pretty much the only UK news I watch these days (surprised Johnson gave an interview the other day - made me shout at the :tv: :joy:)

Well, Krishnan’s off the Number 10 Christmas card list anyway :joy:

2 Likes