Key Holding and Changeovers in Le Barcares - Near Perpignan

Hi,

Our agent has told us that he is pulling out of the property management business and we are looking at our options, we have two small 2 bedroom apartments (40/38 square metres)in Le Barcares Grand Plage and they are 40 metres apart.

We supply the linen, and towels and replace it as necessary at our cost. Our current agent stores the linen but we could look at changing this if necessary and storing it in one of the apartments.

We rent out about 18 weeks a year between the two apartments, mainly as two week bookings. These are mainly in July and August. We are there ourselves in one apartment at Easter for two weeks and June/July for four weeks but we look after ourselves using our own linen and towels during our stay.

Presently we pay a quarterly retainer to our agent and the apartments are checked two monthly and we are charged a fixed cleaning fee + additionalcharge for each bed prepared and a charge for a change of linen for two week stays. I can PM anyone who is interested on what we currently pay as we are happy to pay around the same.

Our agent responds to any issues people have during their stay but these are not that frequent, the odd blocked sink or such things. We have a keysafe on the outside wall so people do not need meeting and greeting.

We need someone who can respond to problems, can organise plumbers, electricians etc. as necessary and can speak French and can buy replacement white goods etc. as necessary if something breaks.

We can use PayPal or Bank transfer to sort out any money issues very quickly.

If you know anyone who does this professionally in the area or someone who sees this as a part time role then please let me know and I will follow up.

We are not there again until Easter and our current agent say they will continue until they find a buyer for the business or we find someone else

Thanks

Jim