Languedoc Jelly is back! Can you help?

There are a couple of reasons for this post.

Firstly, to let you know that after a temporary break over the summer, Jelly “coworking” events are back …!

If you have recently joined SFN, you may not have heard about Jelly!, which is a free event for entrepreneurs, freelancers or home-workers. It offers people the chance to get out of the house and work in a different environment for a few hours – it’s social and a great way to meet new like-minded people if you normally work alone.

Jelly is not a business, it’s organised voluntarily by people that like to share ideas, network and generally get a change of scene. You will find Jelly groups elsewhere in France including Normandy, Ariège & the Dordogne ...

The next Jelly events in Montpellier take place 8 September & 13 October. They are not exclusive to expats and Anglophones - Jelly is open to everyone.

The second reason for this post is to ask for some assistance. If you know a venue that would make a good home for Jelly, particularly in the Aude (11) or Pyrénées Orientales (66) please drop me a line.

All that’s needed is a communal space that offers somewhere suitable to work and free wifi. There are many people interested in attending a Jelly that find Montpellier too far to travel, so any suggestions or venue offers would be most gratefully received.

Ideal Jelly places include bars, coffee shops, hotels, community rooms, restaurants and chambres d’hotes.

Thank you in advance ![:)](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Tema that’s fantastic! There must be a couple of SFN members working from home in the Pau area !!?

I’m prepared to organize (or help organize) if there are folks in or near Pau who are interested. Speak up!

If anyone organises one near Pau - I’m in!

I love this idea. Anyone want to Jelly in or near Pau?

Hi Annie - thanks very much for that, I will certainly ask them about hosting and keep you posted :slight_smile:

Cracking idea - Is there a group for Brittany - Specifically southern 56 near Redon/Questembert/Vannes?

La Brasserie du Palais by the cathedral in Béziers has free wifi and a lovely terrace. Might be suitable. They are on Facebook too. Lots of space inside for colder months.