LEP Savings Account - verification required

It’s that time again…

A request to verify the amount of your Income… is not a scam… but needs dealing with through the correct channels…

Do not click onto links received in emails… go into your Personal Bank Space by your normal route…

cheers

We always take ours in to the branch (well in advance of being asked for it as we know its needed) which they photocopy, stamp and then hand back to us.
As you can only have one LEP per person, its quite proper that they see it and mark it (so you can’t use it again) :wink:

Absolutely…

This year, CA are asking for it to be sent via their postbox…which I can find on my Personal Space… :open_mouth: I’ll have a go… :thinking:

I don’t see how this sits with the requirement to ensure only one account per person…

I think you have misunderstood… or I have said it badly… in the client’s Personal Space on the Bank website… the “message” facility can by used by the client to send a scanned copy of whatever document … directly to the bank… (an internal secure system)

I had a go this morning… having watched the video 3 times … :open_mouth:

Not sure if the documents have arrived safely… waiting to hear…

The Impots Avis carries all the reference numbers etc… doubtless the Banks have a system of reference, which will ensure the Avis is only used once…