Let's Learn French :-)

Chillin… :-:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Where is Brian ? Brian is in the kitchen ! My tailor is rich !
Here is an old version of an english lesson !

2 Likes

We both adore Louis de Funès… wonderful :hugs: I think we still have this film somewhere…

2 Likes

Filmed in my home town of course :blush: just behind the old gendarmerie - you can see Sportmer the Riva (and speedboats) shop which belonged to my Nounou’s parents (and now her brothers).

2 Likes

Où est la plume de tante ?

1 Like

My favourite is Rabbi Jacob, not pc at all but oh so funny ! :rofl:

2 Likes

Ann,
put up a link of Rabbi Jacob, I like not pc as to much can be tiresome.
Here’s a link with a couple of words of French, but V funny if you watch the full episode. Funny given the context.

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Love it !

1 Like

That’s the link for Fools and Horses, one of my favourite British comedy series… Priceless.
Here is the Link for Rabbi Jacob …

1 Like

:rofl:

That is what I call french culture ! Well done !!! :+1::rose::star_struck:

1 Like

Bloody Brilliant :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

love the sketch, reminiscent of the attitudes of a family I stayed with +/- 30 yrs ago.

1 Like

6 Likes

I can see a few confused & red faces coming up in the near future. Mais Madame c’est du français

1 Like

I recognise one or two gaffes there Simon, mind you it can be a great ice breaker :innocent:

I ‘make mistakes’ on purpose - sometimes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Oooh, you are naughty (with apologies to Larry Grayson) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know where I read this but it always makes me smile
English woman goes to the head of a taxi rank in Paris,the driver refuses to take her because of very short distance involved she hops into the next one and says
something like “le chauffeur a la tete de queue ne voulait pas me prendre” and then wondered why he broke into a broad grin and said she had made his day !!!

2 Likes