Longer Term Rental for House Hunters Available

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO STAY IN SOUTH WEST FRANCE TO LOOK FOR YOUR DREAM PROPERTY?

Why not book a stay with us here close to Sarlat on the Dordogne / Lot border.

We rent our barns from October to May (Min 1 Month) to people who are house hunting. We have helped several couples find their french home. We can offer advice & and contacts if required.

We also welcome pets. Please have a look on www.dordogneholiday.co.uk you can see lots of photos,information & and great reviews & and then if you want to discuss a stay just pm us on Facebook or e-mail us at dordogneholidaybarn@gmail.com

We would also be grateful if you like us & share this message with any friends or family who might be looking for a longer stay shortly or a holiday next year.

Hello Robert, I am just one person, seeking long-term October through December. I see on your website that you have gites for lareger groups. Just wanted to confirm that I hadn’t missed something that was for just one person to rent… Thanks.

Hello Mary
Thanks for getting in touch. We only have the larger properties. We have in the past rented to single people & they just used the rooms they needed. If you are interested please get back in touch

Best wishes
Bob McNeil