Looking for a Holiday Rental in Augus

(Catherine/James - if this is the wrong place, please feel free to move it!)

We are looking for a rental in France for 10 days during the middle 2 weeks of August (9-23).

This will be the first time in 5 years we have had a 'proper' summer holiday - I have a permanent tenant in my apartment who is willing (for a small fee) to do the gite changeovers while we're away - and I have discovered we have the right to cheques vacances because of my son's autism. (He has no physical handicap, he just likes to find a quiet corner with a view to munch his rice cakes.)

So we are 5 - 2 adults and 3 brats (10, 11 and 14). We need 3 bedrooms, a bit of outside space, near a beach would be nice, or at least potential for regular getting wet (doesn't bother me, but the young ones feel the need!), wifi (or I'll have to entertain the brats in the evenings when I should be slurping plonk and chilling), and must accept cheques vacances - I need to supply a 'justificatif' of a booking in order to get the CVs.......

I have a house-sitter lined up for the dogs, so just us, and we would leave it immaculate ![Very Happy](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Budget 1200 euros ish, but would be willing to throw in a stay here if it helps...... And happy to bring own sheets/towels etc if that helps too!

A big ask, but you never know! So if anyone knows of anything, do let me know. Time is of the essence as I have to get the application in by 5th May (disorganised even by my low standards, but I only found out about the CV thing last week!)

Here's hoping ......