Looking for a Site for a Meditation Retreat

Greetings Everyone:

I am living in Laroque des Alberes for the next several months and I am spending part of my time here looking for a small hotel, B&B, or large house to rent to host a meditation retreat next summer or early autumn (2012) for between 15 and 20 people.

The place would need to have a large enough common room to hold that many people for gatherings and, if possible, offer meals. The Languedoc-Roussillon area would be best, but I am open to considering other areas.

I would appreciate any suggestions, with links if possible. I can be reached at my email: jimkullander@gmail.com.

Thank you so much.

Kind regards,

Jim

Hello

We have a place in the Lower Loire Valley
www.openingspace.co.uk

Hi Sandy and Wendy:

Thank you both for your quick replies. I appreciate it.

Sandy, when I am ready to visit some places I will let you know.

Wendy, I am interested in that list. Thanks.

If you want to continue corresponding by email, I can be reached at jimkullander@gmai.com

I will shortly be adding a new section to my website of venues suitable for holding courses/retreats, meanwhile I have a list, if you’re interested.

Hello James.
Sounds like a lovely event, We have 2 houses here on site with a total of 11 bedrooms. we host painting holidays etc and are used to catering for large groups. It’ s .very rural and quiet here

We are situated in the Pyrenees Atlantiques, dept 64. 20 minutes from the lovely city of Pau. Direct flights into Pau with Cityjet from London City airport and a half hours each from Bordeaux and Toulous airports.

Our website is www. breakaway-to-bearn.com.

If this area might work for you. maybe have a look at our site and please don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help with more information.

Best wishes

Sandy Whitehead
06 84 49 20 02