Looking for someone near Barcares

Hi,

Does anyone know or can recommend a property manager or someone retired looking for a small income who is around Leucate, Argeles, Barcares, St Cyprien that might be interested in looking after my two small 2 bed apartments in Barcares Grand Plage.

I am looking for someone to do cleaning/changeovers and key holding, there is no meet and greet required and no cash collections as I look after all that myself. The only interaction with clients would be if they had problems during their stay such as fridge/freezer not working or blocked sink or that sort of thing so hopefully not that often.

My current agent is looking to get out of the business as his wife has gone full time working and he has another venture that takes most of his time.

I am not looking for a 'cheaper option' I am happy to keep the current rates. Nearly all of my reservations are July/August and are Saturday turnovers usually two week bookings so there is a linen change for the second week. I rent out about 18-20 weeks a year in total between the two apartments.

I also pay for bi-monthly visits out of season/key holding and I am happy to continue that arrangement

Any leads would be most welcome -

Thanks

Jim

Thanks I have e-mailed both of them in the last 5 minutes

Regards

Jim

Hi Jim and welcome to the group - have you tried contacting Ruby Goold ruby@lesjoursheureux66.com or Louise Sayers info@medandmountain.com ?