Looking for the name of a publication

Hopefully someone may know the name of the French publication which

covers all aspects of the catering trade.....jobs, property for sale and editorial.

There is also a UK based publication which covers 'pubs'....looking for a contact

for that too.

L'hôtellerie-restauration, either paper or online, www.lhotellerie-restauration.fr


I presume you meant UK pubs

Thank you David and Veronique.