Lot-et-Garonne CPAM cancelling category S1 Cartes Vitales 31/12/20. Other depts likely to follow

@lebeuil1 I strongly suggest you contact (and keep contacting) the English speaking helpline and explain to them that their colleagues in whichever is your prefecture are not understanding. I had four different reasons given to me by the staff who man their email system. It was only when I got the helpline involved we made progress.

I’ve just spoken to the helpline as you suggested, Sue. They took my details and will contact ameli dot fr to ask them to change the attestation end date to 12months hence. Thanks again - I should have done this a couple of weeks ago, when you first suggested it.

1 Like

Found 2 days ago that both of our attestations de droits finish 31/12 2020. We are CPAM Saone et Loire 7100. As it is the w/e cannot contact anyone…the AMELI bot cannot cope with the question of why. So will be looking into it this week. WHAT A MESS!!! And all the info from the UK Govt says we are fine and protected and S1 will continue. Will also see if can contact the UK Govt site…

1 Like

we have done the renewal of the A des D 3 times each and each time it comes up as 31/12/2020. Have you done this?

First of all contact the English speaking helpline on:

: 09 74 75 36 46 and try to speak to Melanie who totally understands this

Also I have helped one of our English friends here by sending them this e-mail I received from the lady who seems to be in charge of updating our Attestations in Saone-et-Loire.

Madame, Monsieur,

Je vous informe que vos droits ont été prolongés, sans date de fin.
Veuillez trouver ci joints les attestations.
Merci de mettre à jour vos cartes vitales.

Cordialement

Florence BLANC
Service Régional Relations Internationales
Référent technique du SSRI
Caisse Primaire du Territoire de Belfort
12 rue Strolz 90021 BELFORT cedex

This is her e-mail address:

BLANC FLORENCE (CPAM DU TERRITOIRE DE BELFORT) [florence.blanc1@assurance-maladie.fr]

I have to tell you that my friend wrote to her via Ameli saying that the withdrawal Agreement guaranteed our rights, but she wrote back saying that she would look into it, even after she had been told to send us our Attestations by the CPAM English speaking helpline.

May I suggest that you e-mail Florence Blanc asking her to send you attached copies of updated Attestations as she has already done for other English residents in Saone-et-Loire and as per her recent e-mail to me.

You will need to send your Social security Numbers, those on your Carte Vitales.

It really beggars belief that this mess is still continuing and I wish you the best of luck.

As my friend says, persistence pays.

4 Likes

yep…

my local lady sent me a message saying that it would flip over to 2021 at the end of this year… and I do have faith in her… :slight_smile:

However much faith you have in her, perhaps you could ask her to confirm it in writing to help you sleep at night?

It’s ok Jane…
I’m not worrying anymore… not about that, anyway…

would appear that these problems re end of year cancellations are isolated to a couple of depts’…not had this issue nor have our friends here in Cotes D’Armor. Think its all about a few Functionaires wrongly interpreting cirvculars

Our lady had been told verbally by the Ameli English speaking helpline that English residents nededed their Attestations unblocking.
No lack of clarity there, but still it seems to be continuing.

1 Like

I’ve just checked my Ameli account again and it shows validity to Nov 2021, we’re under Agen with a code 70.

That’s fine Poppy. I note you said in your original post in October you were S1s and you had the correct date then. You’re lucky. What does code 70 mean?

From post 32 above:

Thanks Graham. Am I allowed to say I am none the wiser?

également - can I say what does it matter :thinking:

1 Like

@SuePJ

code 70… eg: in the case of Brit pensioners… UK picks up the tab…

As in the case of foreign pensioners… with whom there is a reciprocal agreement… the pensioner does not have to pay into France’s social scheme for state health cover…

1 Like

Whilst you can’t really trust any politician I think you worry unnecessarily that S1 cover will be withdrawn, there are about 1,5m Brits in Europe and 1m + Europeans in uk ( number will reduce when Scotland succeeds from UK spring 2022!) so it would be huge administrative undertaking at very least.

was that comment meant for me @strudball
I have no worries about the S1 - I merely referenced the post where someone else answered the question about code 70…

Phoned the English-speaking helpline on Friday 27/11. Just looked today Monday 30/11 and the end-date of my (and my wife’s) attestations are now 29/11/2021.
Thanks for the tip about phoning the English-speaking helpline.

2 Likes

Brilliant Roger, glad to hear they have reacted so quickly. :grin:

1 Like