Lungs can sometimes get a surprise

I admit to being tired… so forgive my simple mistake… but, I just saw the word for contraceptive …and I tried to figure out why anyone would implant one of those in her own arm… :crazy_face::upside_down_face::laughing::wink:

Well, it made OH roar with laughter when I told him…

2 Likes

Of course lungs can be surprised, like they can be sad, merry, angry, bored, jealous or impatient: after all, they’re only pneumon. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Oh dear!

Not sure what you are on… but can you please… pass it around… :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Actually, on reflection, I thought it was perhaps a bit insensitive when there people struggling with COPD out there… :cold_sweat:… but no harm intended :thinking:

Groan, that could just be the worst joke I have ever heard!

:upside_down_face::crazy_face::wink::joy::joy::joy: I’m sure we can cough up something “worsterer”…:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Only could be, Paul, wise to be provisional in your prognostications! Think tip-of-the-jokeberg, there’s a heap more in my prion-ravaged cerebrum, which is quickly liquefying, I sense, with mounting urgency.

Why should Tim Cole rule the roost with his drôleries? :thinking::confused:

1 Like

My daughter has just had one of these implants. I have felt it under her skin. I’ll be getting her to check it regularly now!