Measles. The deniers wishes are coming true!

There are differences but once an something like an aluminium compound is in the brain it really doesn’t matter how it got there.

In this case, however, we are talking about insoluble compounds being injected and, by and large, something which is not in solution is not biologically active.

As Bill says, absolutely, but even if aluminium is implicated in the problem exposure from vaccinations would not seem to be the largest part of an individual’s total aluminium intake.

In the fullness of time we might figure it out - possibly the issue is that there is something different about the metabolism of aluminium in those with autism and (maybe) higer levels. For the time being we haven’t proven a link.

2 Likes

Nicely swerved Helen,

“We urge careful consideration of the risk of serious and permanent harm, including disabling brain injury, long-term immune disorders and death. Determining which vaccines, if any, are worth the risk is a decision left to the reader.“

That really isn’t objective is it. The decision left to the reader, who most likely doesn’t have a scientific bone in their body, would certainly be easy if they believed that…

1 Like

At risk of being repetitive, as one without the bones Chris mentions, I relied on the advice of those with ‘said bones’ when deciding to vac’ or not! :slightly_smiling_face:

the answer is this Paul, ‘the brain knows to be poisoned’ as you put it, quite simply because the aluminium in vaccinations act as an emulsifier which opens up the blood - brain barrier thus transporting aluminium into the brain.
furthermore, the aluminium used in vaccines is different from the aluminium ‘we encounter each day’.
regards
geoff

But, with all due respect, vaccination against measles is still a farly new thing. Back in the 1970’s and early 80’s children weren’t routinely vaccinated against it. Mothers would hold measles parties so that the kids would catch it and get over it. My son had measles in 1979. Back then it wasn’t thought of as a deadly disease. I’d never heard of anyone who died from measles and indeed my son recovered without problem. Anything in life is ‘potentially deadly’.

1 Like

I kept the curtains drawn but there were no hushed whispers or worried faces particularly. Back in the 70’s and 80’s measles, like chickenpox, were just one of the things kids caught which made them feel poorly, but they got over within a week or so.

1 Like

But by that theory, everyone who has measles must be short sighted?

I think it’s a bit more serious than that! From the World Health Organisation.

• Measles is one of the leading causes of death among young children even though a safe and cost-effective vaccine is available.
  • Measles vaccination resulted in a 84% drop in measles deaths between 2000 and 2016 worldwide.
  • In 2016, about 85% of the world’s children received one dose of measles vaccine by their first birthday through routine health services – up from 72% in 2000.
  • During 2000-2016, measles vaccination prevented an estimated 20.4 million deaths making measles vaccine one of the best buys in public health.
  • In 2016, there were 89 780 measles deaths globally – marking the first year measles deaths have fallen below 100 000 per year.
3 Likes

No I didn’t say that, What I said was in my case measles caused me to have short sight , I remember my eyes being very sore

1 Like

I am talking of the early 50’s when measles was not taken lightly, by anyone.

2 Likes

Perhaps your children were lucky and didn’t have a particularly virulent strain. I have never heard of measles parties. Chicken pox ones yes. Certainly in 1960s Lancashire measles were dreaded

2 Likes

But the figures are a bit misleading. They are ‘worldwide’. Unless the figures are broken down to show continent wide for instance. The death rate in 3rd world countries without proper medical care and taking malnutrition into account, might alter the numbers a bit.
I’m also a bit sceptical about the statement “measles vaccination prevented an estimated 20.4 million deaths”. How do they know? That’s as crazy as someone asking me to prove that something didn’t happen.

1 Like

Pseudo-scientific babble - I’ll give you 1/10 for remembering that the anti-vaccination crowd mutter something about aluminium and the blood brain barrier but only 1/10 as you forgot that Polysorbate 80 (which is an emulsifier) is where they lay the blame for “opening up” the blood brain barrier.

As to your misremembered version - no the Aluminium in vaccines is not metallic aluminium, they use insoluble aluminium salts such as aluminium hydroxide, aluminium phosphate or potassium aluminium sulphate. None of these are “emulsifiers” at all.

An emulsifier is a substance which allows to normally immiscible liquids to mix by being able to form bonds with both. Often this will be an oily substance and water so emulsifiers need a hydrophobic (“water hating”) region and a hydrophilic(“water loving”) region. Smallish molecules can be emulsifiers (eg sodium phosphates) but most are quite large molecules like lecithin.

As a minimum an emulsifier needs to be soluble in the liquids that it will emulsify - aluminium hydroxide is only sparingly soluble in water and aluminium phosphate is pretty much insoluble so neither are even on the starting block for being emulsifiers. At least potassium aluminium sulphate is fairly soluble but it is not, to my knowledge, a useful emulsifier.

Now there has been some research into using Polysorbate 80 to try to get drugs across the blood-brain barrier and, it did seem to have an effect at large doses - many papers which discuss this ultimately cite this 1985 paper - however that experiment used pretty large doses of P-80, 3-30mg/kg compared with the typical 0.1mg in a vaccine dose.

Even if there were enough P-80, or any other emulsifier in a vaccine there are a couple of other issues - for starters the fact that the aluminium is not in a particularly bioavailable form in vaccines to enter the brain very quickly.

Even if it could - and I am not saying that some of the aluminium from a vaccine could not wind up in your brain - to selectively blame the small amount of aluminium contained in a vaccine, in a mostly biologically inert form, when we are exposed to larger amounts on a daily basis in more readily absorbable1 forms is nonsensical.

Some background reading, should anyone be interested - Vaccines and the Blood-Brain Barrier - VAXOPEDIA

1] Aluminium is not readily absorbed from the gut but if you assume that 1% of a daily exposure of 20-30mg then that amounts to, say, 200µg being absorbed - which is as much as many vaccines contain (not forgetting that it is insoluble form in the vaccine but, by definition, soluble form if you have absorbed it).

3 Likes

Not everyone was lucky enough to get over it though,

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/measles-deaths-by-age-group-from-1980-to-2013-ons-data/measles-notifications-and-deaths-in-england-and-wales-1940-to-2013

3 Likes

The numbers are supported by the CDC, Gavi and UNICEF. As estimates go I imagine it’s reasonably reliable. Even if you give or take a few million it’s still a huge number - just because most of the deaths are in poorer countries it doesn’t make the numbers less valid.

If you want European numbers then here they are.

1 Like

If you give someone an antibiotic , you can not be certain they won’t have a potentially life threatening anaphylactic shock. Does that mean we should stop giving antibiotics? If your child had an infection and you were told
A) It could kill them
B) It could do them serious long term damage
C) It could do them minor long term damage or
D) Hopefully they will be fine
Yes we have a drug that would sort it out but we won’t give it as there’s a minuscule chance of it causing a problem what would you think?

6 Likes

If nothing else, your posts show that actual rather than imagined knowledge are essential for the layperson trying to navigate this particular minefield. Without it you might as well try and prove that black, is in fact white.

4 Likes

But you would then risk getting yourself killed on the next zebra crossing

3 Likes

wow Paul. I would not even consider challenging this very detailed response you give. How could I with only a 1/10 rating !
It is though a fact that aluminium taken in by our bodies is quickly excreted by a healthy gut - but this is not the case for injected aluminium.
Although I respect your obvious high level of knowledge of the chemistry at work here, I think that this forum would benefit more from comments to straightforward points like: as the list of administered vaccines skyrockets, we are seeing cases of autism, diabetes, excema, asthma and other autoimmune diseases go through the roof. Could there be a link?
There has been little investigation into ‘safe’ levels of injected aluminium so to talk of acceptable levels is not based on good science and is based only on acceptible levels of injested aluminium. Furthermore, as babies are given multiple vaccines at the same time, and no account is taken of their weight, maturity or quality of kidney function (the ‘one size fits all’ scenario) it is incorrect to say what level is to be considered safe.
regards
geoff

Swerved…??? x :slight_smile:

I think they are honest in their approach…no books to sell…no affiliate links…no commercial advertising…Paul thinks I may have posted a vaccinepapers research article before but I’m not sure…I may have done…but it’s an ever evolving body of research and although I had read Dr Exley’s study when it first came out…I hadn’t read VP’s analysis of it…from the menu there are hundreds of research articles…