Meet up in person?

Either is fine for us.

Well with very kind offers from Peter and Ed, it looks like last week of Feb.I have a couple of days away in mid Feb (Skiing for the first time in 4 years!!!!), and with notes from others, I think that would make most sense.

I would suggest Tuesday the 22nd in Montpellier and Tuesday 1st March in Carcassonne? I know that not everyone will be able to make it to one or the other, but with 65 in the group we should be able to get a small party together!

Yays and Nays below please!

hello Miles, Pezenas is best for me,m followed by BEZIERS then MONTPELLIER around lunch.

Saturday is good but week starting 19th Feb. any day until Saturday 26th is good.

Hello Miles,

anywhere up to an hour from Narbonne is fine for me, maybe someone nearby would like to share the trip?

regards,

Vivienne

Sorry, I was a bit behind - Tuesday best, Sunday second best and Saturday not very good as we are occupied with the horses...

Hi - Montpellier is best for me, but if a meeting is in the daytime then Pezenas is a possibility.

Would be great if this worked out...

I’ll be on the Carcassonne one please and any weekeday except Wednesday is good

This seems to be going two ways at the moment - Montpellier or Carcassonne - which is of course totally understandable given the size of the region. I am very happy to host a Carcassonne get together here at 42rvh for all those for whom this is a more convenient meeting point. Just give me some notice to get things in order !

I’m in for the Montpellier meeting, and, as I said, would be glad to find a place to do it. Only caveat is I leave for a month in the States in March, so I’d like to do it before then. Any day of the week (although Sundays tend to be rather depopulated) is fine.

Ok, understandable as it's such a huge and elongated region, but starting to come to the conclusion that wer need to do it twice, once Carcassonne, once Montpellier.

So, Next question is what day of the week, with 2nd and 3rd preference, and Montpellier or Carcassonne.

Being smack in th middle, I would obviously try and get to both.

Day of the week? Tuesday or Sunday or Saturday in that order.

Next!...

We’re up for this too Miles . . . Carcassonne is best for us, but Narbonne is ‘do-able’ too. Any idea of possible dates?

Sharon + Willie

Castelnaudary

Great idea. Carcassonne, Narbonne and Bezier in that order for me. Everywhere else is too far with 4 kids to find a sitter for

It occurred to me that this might better be four meetups, one for each region. Looks like we’re doing okay for Hérault so far.

Yep, I'm up for it.

Ian, on the verge (of Aude & Herault)

Well, Carcassonne obviously cos that's where I live - but if not, then Narbonne, Beziers or Montpellier in that order.

Great idea and would do my best to be there.

Good idea Miles

Beziers Narbonne both good for me Montpellier too far .

Good idea Miles, I am happy anywhere from Montpellier to Beziers - count me in

Hi Languedoc-Roussillon Members

What a mavellous idea. I would definately be up for this, always welcome a "do" and sharing a glass or two, with fellow expats.

Montpellier would be my 1st choice, but if this isn't possible, I would be happy to travel up to an hour away from Montpellier, North, South, East or West.

Best Regards

Louise Bazille

I’m interested if it’s in Montpellier; I don’t have a car, so it’s hard for me to get around to the more remote areas. If it is in Montpellier, I can certainly coordinate a venue.