Merry Christmas from Catharine & James (Video)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE ! Thanks for the Christmas message ! Bon Courage !

A Merry Christmas and a Wonderful Prosperous 2012 to you both and your family xxx

and a Merry Christmas to you xx

A very Merry Christmas James, Catharine and Family.

Steve & Deb XX

merry xmas and our best wishes to you. wishes of love happiness and health. Be healthy and wealthy ( if you can :))

Joyeux Noel

Meery Xmas / Joyeux Noël to all, Peter

Merry Christmas guys!!! hope to come visit you in the New Year.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Midnight mass tomorrow followed by mince pies and drinks, then up at break of day to cook lunch for 7 of us and one naughty cat on Christmas Day - lovely. Wishing everyone in France, Ireland and the UK a Very Happy Christmas from here in the Mayenne

Merry Christmas to all.

Back in the UK on the local SFN - Survive Familyatchristmas Network! Have good one.......or two..or three and here"s to a great New Year.

Neil

Merry Christmas from Manchester where my children are visiting with there partners so the house if full and noisy with young people getting ready for late night 's and me making cakes and running round delivering presents!!!! Thankfully my sister is cooking this year and lives in the beautiful Peak National Park (derbyshire) - so that will be a delight......many blessings to the SFN family, thank you for being there and next year i'll be joining you. x

Merry Christmas to you all and a Happy New year or should I say -:
Joyeux Noël et une Bonne Année from all in St Marien Creuse Limousin
Thanks for all your hard work in 2011 and hope both yourselves and everyone on Survive France network a Happy and Healthy 2012.

Great Vid!

Merry Christmas to you all from the Fitzgeralds currently in a very wet & quiet Canary Wharf. Possibly the only people still here! Looking forward to next Christmas back in France with a roaring log fire & our cat Stanley x