Merry Xmas

Morning All from a damp and foggy UK

Just wanted to wish you all a Merry Xmas and a prosperous New Year, hopefully a more normal one.

Thanks for all the friendship and help over the year.

Ho Ho Ho

Andy

8 Likes

Cheers Andy, you too.
Be careful over there, we came back 10 days ago, next day start of a “cold”…

3 Likes

Everyone have a great Christmas and above all keep safe :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

Hope you’re both ok now Mark?

4 Likes

:snowman_with_snow: Merry Christmas to one and all :snowman_with_snow:

4 Likes

Thanks @AngelaR not totally recovered yet but getting there slowly and at least the cough is a bit better.

I brought a load of the rapid antigen/lateral flow tests back (think they are free in uk) and I’ve been self testing every 2/3 days, but always negative. DIL just called to say she is positive…

3 Likes

Merry / Happy / Healthy Christmas to everyone
And my thanks, as always, for all the help / advice / banter / humour / discussion / information during this year.

Here’s hoping 2022 is easier for everyone.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone… good health and happiness…

4 Likes

Merry Xmas to all!

4 Likes

Happy Christmas, stay safe and behave to keep others safe

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone from Shrewsbury.

3 Likes

A very hairy Christmas to you all.

Or as my late father-in-law used to say “ Go mbeirimid beo ar an am seo arís”.

3 Likes

Seasons greetings to everyone and thankyou for allowing me to join in all the discussions on topics too numerous to mention.
It has kept my mind and thoughts active and provided endless information to Survive France.
Cheers et Bonnes fete.

3 Likes

Wishing everyone a happy, covid-free Christmas.

Being funny foreigners, we’ve just had our family Christmas get together. :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 Likes

Joyeux Noël :christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree::christmas_tree: Happy Christmas

2 Likes

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all from a rather soggy Gironde.

2 Likes

9 Likes