Meteo: January 2019 and Gabriel's arrival

Stay warm and safe everyone… :relaxed::relaxed:

I soooooo hope that doesn’t happen :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

check it out Simon… we are off out tomorrow, locally, to stock up with fresh fruit and veg… the freezer is full…and there’s cassoulet, confit, red wine in the cellar…lots of logs in the hall… mmmm… I’m looking for an excuse to hibernate at home for a while… :hugs:

http://www.meteofrance.com/previsions-meteo-france/metropole

You might need to swap your golfing shoes for snow shoes… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Seriously, I hope everyone is not inconvenienced by the snow forecast. It may… or it may not arrive… but it might be worth while getting prepared… :relaxed:

Not great here either Stella :frowning:

7 years ago… having warned everyone to stay home…I gaily went up the road, to check the electrics for a Brit who had gone back to UK… and thought he might have left his electric fire switched on…:thinking:

I fell in the snow… despite all my precautions… and my broken hand is only now… yes, 7 years later… only now got back to its normal size (as near as dammit) and I’m planning to have my wedding ring enlarged slightly… so I can wear it once again…

So, everyone take care…

Oh goody - maybe time to get my snow plough out

I suspect you will be everyone’s best friend… in snowy conditions… :relaxed:

I hate snow - apart from for skiing on in full sunshine :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love snow… as kids… we used to go sledging everywhere on revamped cupboard doors… :hugs:

We arrived in France with our trusty snow shovel… bright green plastic scoopy b
blade with long wooden handle… neighbours chuckled… then, when the snow arrived… they were pleased to borrow it… :joy:

Morbihan justlooks damp and drab

1 Like

I’m still checking the weather for my village in France. Missing it so much.

3 Likes

Keep an eye on ces chats-là Mandy in case they decide to do a “turn-again Whittington” and stow away on a DFDS ferry with their little cat-dishes… :cat2::ferry::cat2::thinking::grinning:

2 Likes

They are barely coming out of “our room” yet let alone going outside. They are not impressed with their new house.

1 Like

I think we both know cat’s don’t like change but in time they will venture out, sniff out a territory for themselves, and size up the competition. As long as they’ve got you as a point of reference. You’re an essential tool in their plan for world-domination. First the garden, then the Island, Essex and the World. Cats are like Cattila the Hun. :cat::scream::cat2::thinking:

Anyway we miss you lots Mandy, chin up! :hugs:

4 Likes

“Cattila The Hun” … hahaha … excellent!

2 Likes

With the weather that is coming… snuggled up is probably best… for cats and humans…

take care… xxx

1 Like

We are having awful weather here in Trivy, grey mist and cold.
The freezing fog has gone but snow is on the horizon.
I have just heard that it is Blue Monday, the day when the weather makes everone feel down.
I am tucked up in bed with a virus affecting my throat and ears, no voice so tapping out on the I Pad is the sum of my efforts today.
I am sure that you are missing France, I know I would.

Snow forecast for tis week at 800m t start with & 600 later in the week by all accounts