Mobile phone enquiry

Ah right. Always a fee lol

And I have orange broadband internet and landline so that’s useful

just ask for the 60 gig sim only deal. ive only gone over the 60 gig once and I use live feed all the time and movies.

You don’t need to cancel your vf contract. just make sure you have a tarif with free calls and texts and you will get free roaming to call UK and North America. If you want a phone to use for french calls just add one to your landline contract.

We can do better than that… I have a deal (running 12 months from last June) that is 20Gb data per month and free calls for 1.99€/month and Vanessa has just signed a 12 month deal for the same but at 2.99€/month (which I think is still available for a short time only).

For the most part, being at home, our phones automatically connect to our WiFi (with no reduction to our monthly allowance) but even a recent spell in hospital meant that I did not exceed the 20Gb allowance even though I ‘tethered’ my iPad to my phone for best part of each day listening to ClassicFM :star_struck:

Sounds good, I assume with the free calls you can call the UK etc and you get a decent chunk of data when you’re travelling abroad?

No Tim. I’m sure there are no free calls outside metropolitan France.

There is clearly a huge choice so the OP should be able to pick something suitable.

Horses for courses me thinks :thinking:

Our deal does us fine as we use our Orange abonnement for making free calls to elsewhere in Europe (including the UK) and don’t expect to be going outside France any time soon (health issues and not not brexit related!)

you only start sucking juice when you do things live video feeds, (facebook video), netflixs etc.

Im using just my phone at the moment and with game updates, films at night time on my computer ive used 28 gig in a week.

Luckily with orange if I go over my 60 gig allowance i dont pay extra money like most all the other providers slam you with I just drop to 3g instead of 4g. (which doesn’t matter as atm im not even getting 3g in my location.