Money surprise

Well what a surprise in this morning post , a DEMANDE de RIB from caf-fr so they can pay me my €100 as help for the poor.
Thank you Mr Maceron. very grateful.
Do not mention £ to €

Yes very handy and the cheque energie I get too.

What is the cheque energie? Who do you get that from?
Thank you

must confess, at first I was surprised the CAF don’t have your details already… then I recalled them saying… one does need to keep bank details et al … up to date…

best of luck…

Its for families/people under a certain income threshold and is automatically sent out via the Impôts. You do not apply for it, means tested award. I got €194 as a single person which you register with your electricity supplier and they take the bills off that until it runs out.

@Yorky1
are you sure this is a true email… CAF do warn against mails asking for bank details etc…

STELLA
Well strange you say that, it looked a scam to me but the secretary at the home was adamant all her family had had similar letters. I should post to caf office not use the internet, My French is not good enough to phone Madam Vaerie GUILLON directrice head of caf.fr lot

1 Like

It came in the POST via La Post I did not mention email.

1 Like

@Yorky1 Abject apologies… not had much sleep and seeing dragons where there aren’t any… :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :rofl: :rofl:

Yes, we got €100 each, but in my thank you reply to M. Macron, I made sure to spell his name correctly. :rofl:

Only joking, I know it was a typo, but we are well served as well, because the small amount, €30 something, that we pay monthly to social services for the 3 visits a week to help my wife from bed and showering etc, is offset almost exactly by a mysterious payment into our bank from the Departement of the Dordogne. :smiley:

All done automatically without any imput from us apart from the annual tax declaration.

1 Like