More bureaucracy woes

Buddhism was one of my first loves followed by shamanism and integrating the two…one of my daughters still integrates the two along with Wicca and paganism…my favourite “sayings” are in lak’ech and mitakuye oyasin…x :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mine’s Abracadabra! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Go with it Simon! Abracadabra is as potent as any other metaphysical invocation, of which there are many that can’t actually conjure a rabbit out of a hat.

Well yes…lol…and who amongst us wouldn’t love to be Mary poppins when there’s cleaning to be done…lol…I also love Abraham-Hicks and the collective consciousness known as Abe…I guess I love the Native American expression of “we are all related” as in essence I feel that to be especially critical at this point in “time”…x :slight_smile:

I suppose it’s better than- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Simon ! :joy:

1 Like

i just prefer Oi!

I have, and have had since my first encounters with the French system in 1981, a three level approach. Initially I’m friendly, polite and engaging, if that doesn’t work I remain polite but become more formal, assertive and insistent and if that doesn’t work I go ballistic. It’s never failed and I’ve found that some of the folk I’ve treated to a touch of ballistics have become the most helpful over time. I think it’s all about establishing mutual respect. If some people think they can walk over you, they will unless they know you can bite back. The fear in the local Carte Gris office whenever I pitched up was quite touching. It won’t be quite the same anymore now it’s online.

Dear Andrea,
Only 9 months? You have not started yet! It took us 30 months to get our Carte Vitale, all because a functionaire on the front desk had decided that we were not going to have it.
Put your story together and send it to the Consiliateur/trisse at CPAM, they should sort it out for you.

Regards
Sandra and Bob Hird (Now back in the UK )

Wow! I actually got my Carte Vitale! Finally!

It even has my name spelt right on it. That is a huge relief.

From registering the business to getting the CV: one year, three months. I was really beginning to wonder if it would ever happen.