Moving back to France in January 2017

I have finished my 3 year contract in London and will return to France in January 2017. What forms do I need? U1 was mentioned but I don’t think so as I already worked in France, but do correct me. Are there other forms I need? I will need to find a job etc, anything required? All help/advice appreciated and thanks in advance.