My Papaye is for sale or exchange, very hard decission, but best for her

I have decided to find my pony, or mini horse a new home. She is a very special rare little horse. Her father is

GRAVESCOT Anglo-Arabe (27.98%) 1994. ROYAL ASCOT(US) PS 1960. QUEEN ASCOT PS 1976.

Her Mum is Selle Français

Papaye was born in 2003 and has been me since 2006...... She's full Selle Francais but looks and acts like a mini thouroughbred, she is very very kind, sporty but with good brakes, she loves to jump and go out on hacks. She has done well in hunter and CSO.

I am looking for a kind family with a gentle small rider, with a great feeling.....

She has always been ridden by young riders and loves attention and play time. She goes out with others or alone.....

She love to be outside with a box or shelter for the cold wet moments, she prefers to have 3 blankets and stay outside during the winter...

The reason I am selling her is due to fact that my little rider has grown up and is off to University next year, she has very little time to ride her and her legs are getting much to long for our little Princess.

I am either willing to sell her to the right home for a reasonable price ( as the my priority is that I find her the perfect home), or I could be interested in exchanging her for a youngster with papers that will be quite big.

My real dream was that Little Papaye was bigger for me....

So the word is out....

If we had more space I would have her like a shot but I just can’t :frowning: