Myélome multiple. Bone marrow cancer

Please please don’t ever say femme de ménage!!!” Always say aide à domicile. They don’t like it when you say femme de ménage :blush::blush: from experience lol lol

Just seen your message. Were you at the Lycee in London. Cousins of Tim’s were there and maybe that is where you came across them. Tim very breathless at the moment and finds it hard to walk even up one step. Hoping that the doctor will find answer to this. Take care.

Hi Mary

So sorry to hear that your husband is poorly? Is it the myélome multiple that is having effects or something else?

My oncologist has told me that if it comes back again I will go back on to higher dose of chemotherapy ? Which last time took away all of the pains and symptoms.

It’s so sad to read that hubby is poorly and I hope the doctors find something to help and relieve the pain.

Do you have good doctors do you think?

Please keep in touch :heart:

No … lol i am from Sutton Coldfield, i went to bishop Walsh school, Catholic … it’s maybe not the same family.

Would have been nice… however small world lol

I hope you are doing well, did you contact your mutuelle concerning the aide à domicile ? I really hope you get help, it’s a god send to me

Hugs xxxxxxxxxx