Needing moral support. Here 6 months, marmande, nr Bordeaux. Been left high and dry

It is possible to run a B & B alone Marisa. I did just that in the UK for 6 years, and although it was hard work, it was well worth it. Don’t give up at the first hurdle - keep going with a positive outlook and you will succeed. There is plenty of advice out there if you go and look for it. Good luck.

1 Like

Hi Marisa
Is there an update to your dilemma. Have you opened your business and how are you coping. I come into Marmande frequently if you need any help.
Best wishes

1 Like

Hello.

Just joined and to be fair, I never thought I’d be on an online forum!..

You must be or been feeling utterly defeated, I’m sorry huni. Your home/business looks stunning and although the blueprint for your life has changed, you still have it. I would imagine times will be lonely and tough, no doubt, but if this was your dream you have to press on even if only to see if it’s going to work out for you.
On the up-side you may find, once you’ve gotten your head around things, that you thrive! I hope so luvy. My sincere apologies should any of this come across as patronising as this is far from my intent.

Take Care
Nima

2 Likes

Hello Nicola and welcome to our forum… :relaxed: