New House Adventure

Removed for personal reasons

8 Likes

Looks great… lots of scope… :hugs:

2 Likes

Love the Coach House…so cute. Can imagine that as a studio.

1 Like

Removed

1 Like

Where about is it looks amazing

1 Like

Removed

Lovely part of France… wow… such exciting times ahead for you both… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks lovely, have fun doing it up!

2 Likes

Lovely Brian, those pesky orange cones get everywhere :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is an imposing house and it looks so much more practical.
It will be amazing I am sure.
Good luck and enjoy your adventure.

2 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations! I sense sangliers in droves … les terrines! les saucisses!

I’m looking, myself, but when I see places needing that level of work I think - no - I’ve already used up my 'got one last project in me’. :pensive:

Kitchen

Only the regulation amount of this

And none of this. Screw into hot water pipe.

But no doubt it will take a lot of this.

Keep us up to date with how things go.

3 Likes

Lots of healthy granulation tissue on that digit @captainendeavour, keep it clean and covered until fully healed, you are going to make use of it guiding your power tools around hot water pipes :ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean::ocean:. I know I am preaching to the converted, but… :sob::thinking::joy:

And @Brian_Wheeler, many blessings on you both in all you do in your magnificent demeure and many happy days ahead as suacissiers :hotdog::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Peter, I was stupid enough to use the Allen key supplied with the flat-pack kitchen units. That was the result of winding in many a screw. One talks of working ones fingers to the bone … Could have used a power tool.

As for the hole in the pipe, that was done by Santi el Perfeccionista, as he liked to call himself.

The only other blunder in a back to the bricks new everything project was that, after discussion on site about the swing of the bathroom door, Victor el Electricista put the light switch right behind it when open.

Door had to be fitted on other side and opening outwards. :rage:

2 Likes

Fantastic buy. My kind of purchase.
Done a few ourselves over the years, no big renos but as someone says on tv, its all about the chase :slight_smile:

1 Like

Brian, this is a far cry from your first purchase. It looks great and I hope you two will be very happy there.

We get to the Mayenne on every trip to France (maybe not this year, though) so keep Survive France posted and when your gite is ready, we might be ready to stay there.

1 Like

Great property! Positive and supportive envy!!! All the best for its regeneration…

1 Like

Do you mind if I ask which part of France? What region? Thanks

1 Like

At post number 6 ↑ :wink:

2 Likes

Wow. I want Amanda to be my agent. What part of France is this? And what are the annual taxes on such property? Thanks for sharing, Brian, and congratulations!

1 Like

Go easy @graham! (your reply is clearly invisible!)

1 Like