New human species found in Philippines

Looking at the timeline it seems that, if a time machine existed, about 275k years ago would have been an interesting period to visit given that no less than 5 hominid species were co-existing on the planet.

There’s lots of thought provoking theories about our origins floating around at the minute…always has been if my book collection is anything to go by…x :slight_smile:

There’s some fascinating research going on at the minute by “flat earth British”…whilst I don’t believe…nor actually care…whether the earth is flat or a globe or a diamond shape…or none of the aforementioned… the research into the “mud flood”…the orphan trains…Tartaria…the antiquitetech…is intriguing…

I’d also question the recent release of the heavily redacted “Adam and Eve story” by the CIA…why now and why redacted…???

Makes me look at “the Houses of Parliament building” in a whole new light…could it be a “survivor building”…???

I dunno…at the minute…fascinating though all of it is…I feel we are in clear and present danger…I belong to one race…the human race…

1 Like

Do you think that we could try to clone them and set them in the House of Commons to try and help future generations :rofl:

1 Like

Another “new” species - inhumanis politicus - similar to mushrooms

1 Like