Nick Handycock

It didn’t take long for such pictures to appear.

6 Likes

I’ve been out all day and my brother WhatsApped me the second picture, hadn’t got a clue what it was about…

quote last April from a Downing Street official, who remarked to the Sunday Times: “There is not much love for Matt Handjob here.” Nor in the Department of Health, perhaps.

I am rather old fashioned so if those at the top can’t behave how on earth can they expect the rest of society?

2 Likes

so many of these circulating on the 'net now… Doris might think he has closed this down but this will go on since the prick has pissed up people’s backs and annoyed the hell out of them…

2 Likes

Video of the nauseating snog. If you don’t want to support The Sun then I suggest you don’t click.
Izzy x

Isn’t that the same lass we saw with Mr. Prescott? or is it just that the position is similar.

from this guide

:upside_down_face:

Oh dear. Took a quick look but I’ve only just had my lunch. Might just be aware it’s there for now - I’d like to keep my lunch down.

3 Likes

well, you did ask :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Prescott was ‘two jags’ so is the equally obnoxious Handjob ‘two jabs ‘ ?

I am sure you are too young to remember John Major(former Prime minister) and Edwina Curry (cabinet member) … apparently they did it :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

People do the oddest of things, we’re all human.

It’s not the affair - it’s the corruption that went with it.

2 Likes

I fancied Edwina something rotten, no problems with Major (lucky sod) playing away from home as long as he didn’t do anything illegal.

3 Likes

and the hypocrisy…

1 Like

What corruption ?

Do keep up Peter… questionable actions re her appointment (which wasn’t cleared first as required under the Ministerial Code) and the award of a lucrative health contract to the firm her Brother works for…

2 Likes