Nigel Lawson realises Brexit means losing his own freedom of movement

I hope this makes some of you feel a little better. I actually laughed out loud. Obviously there’s no formal confirmation of this but we can hope!

Karma’s a bitch eh @Jane_Williamson

5 Likes

Love it

1 Like

What%20Goes%20Around

3 Likes

Serves him right, ghastly crook.

2 Likes

But will the french actually penalise him for living her illegally and not paying tax for however many years? And having illegal non-registered car? Now that really would be fun!

5 Likes

As time goes on we see these MP’s for what they really are, not really something they would like I am sure.
Supercilious, narcissistic, sociopaths.
Then we get on to self serving b’tards!

4 Likes

Oh yes please please please

3 Likes

How do you spell karma?

2 Likes

Karma follows the Sanskrit, kamma the Pali (Sinhalese) rendering. They both denote action, or (kammavipaka) the fruits/consequences of action.

1 Like

Sounds like Lawson is enjoying (or not) the fruits and consequences of his actions.

1 Like

Now isn’t it really nice to read something positive about Brexit for a change!!! :hugs:

5 Likes

Now if only we can find something on Farage- like not paying his EU pension, or refusing him entry into the EU?

Go on - make my day!

2 Likes

Unfortunately it wont happen. He will have a Backstop arrangement to prevent any action being taken against him.

2 Likes

Why Farage, he only made the shambles of Brussels understandable to the common man. High lighted all that or most of that what the government already knew but wouldnt tell.

2 Likes

You’re kidding right??!!

The man is a fraud, a charlatan, a liar, a hypocrite, a racist and a hundred other despicable things. I hope karma strikes him good and hard at some point.

6 Likes

I take it from your outburst you dont like him. Your description also refers to each and every politician in the UK if you so want.

I think that it would be a stretch to claim every politician was " a fraud, a charlatan, a liar, a hypocrite, [and] a racist".

I even think that the majority of people who go into politics (not forgetting that most “politicians” are not MPs) do so for good reasons.

The problem is that politics takes over - it is necessary to resort to devious tricks to get the good work you went into it to do, done. After a while the deviousness becomes 2nd nature.

I’m not sure that power necessarily corrupts but politics has a habit of doing so and the further up the greasy pole you get the worse it becomes.

5 Likes

Well said Paul.

1 Like

Maybe i was a bit harsh on the minion politicians. As you state the higher up the “greasy pole” they get the worse they become. But at the end of the day when they get into Parliament or higher politics, the deviousness has become 2nd nature so therefore the points Mandy stated do very much apply.

I do wish you’d stop this fence-sitting…

3 Likes