No doubt worth every penny

Oh look, another one.
Boris Johnson received £10,000 from JCB before Brexit speech http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46981440

Obscene to see these frauds, liars, cheats and idiots earning this sort of money.

1 Like

How can they have a clue about how the other 99+% live?

1 Like

Getting this sort of money suggests that they are not the idiots!

1 Like

No, I think ‘crook’ may be the word you are looking for.

2 Likes

Not saying this is right or wrong but Diane Abbott has earned 0000’s for tv appearances in the past.

And another …

1 Like

It would seem that it is worth putting in a CV to JCB they seem to be handing out money to all sorts of numpties!

Sorry Mat but you’re a ‘Remainer’, you’d not be welcome.

@tim17 @anon98694371
how about a photograph on your profile please?

1 Like

Would love to oblige but I’m allergic to cameras Vero.:wink:

1 Like

Come on Timothy… you’ve got a photo somewhere… please dig one out…:blush:

1 Like

If you do post one, make sure you wind the stool in the booth so that your head doesn’t rest at the base of the pic :grin:

Me too Tim…I think my Collies are just so much more photogenic than me…x :slight_smile:

I’ve just been looking at my screen and it is so much nicer to see more real people, on the forum, than the uninspiring “letter” … and, Helen, your dog is lovely too and from your posts… it is clear that your dogs are an important part of your life…:hugs:

3 Likes

I don’t know if this clip is genuine - but it seems so, so plausible :thinking:

How about a new post where we all admit to at least one ‘failing’ on our school reports.

Mine was (Games) “Never exerts herself unduly”… Well I never did see the point in running around in circles whilst wearing a T shirt and Gymn knickers, it was a girls school before mixed comprehensive arrived !

One of the best I remember was for woodwork - at which I was awful (and am not much better these days) which read, after I had totally mangled something simple, “Paul certainly has an enthusiastic technique”.

Imagine the teachers desperately searching for something encouraging, or not, to say every report day !:rofl: