NOZ - Milk Tray chocs

Hello All

I went to NOZ today and found Milk Tray chocolates, 360g box, for 4€. No idea if theses are available at all NOZ shops or just the one in Mazamet (81200).

Thought I would mention it in case anyone else fancies a taste of Cadburys at an excellent price. There were lots of them too. I imagine the French had no idea what they were.

Very strange shop, by the way. More like a jumble sale really!!

1 Like

Saw them in our Noz on Monday, refused to let wife buy any as we have still shed loads of chocs from Christmas.

It is a strange shop but has some amazing bargains IF you’re prepared to be selective and don’t just load your basket just because things appear cheap.

1 Like

… “the lady loves Milk Tray” … and you (rotter) won’t let her buy any… :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

She can love them all she wants but she’s not getting any! We’re supposed to be losing weight ready for a holiday in a few weeks, stuffing her face with Milk Tray is not going to help so I’m doing it for her own good really.

1 Like

Haha! I bought 2 boxes. Just could not resist them as hubby is a massive fan of Milk Tray.

If you’ve got time to rummage then, I agree, there are bargains to be had. In our local shop they often have English greetings cards at stupidly low prizes. I’ve bought some labelled M&S and Tesco. Why they stock English cards I can’t imagine.

I never buy Cadbury’s so-called chocolate. Why? I can’t stand the taste and I refuse to support a company which forgot its Quaker principles and left havoc in its wake after the sell out to Kraft which last then sold it on again adding to the chaos. All to the disbenefit of people in Birmingham and elsewhere in the Midlands.

Hello Mandy
Last year they had some English coffee chocolates (forget what brand)at a stupid price. I only bought a couple of boxes because I was unsure what they would be like at such a low price. Mum’s verdict, they were for her, delicious so when I was next in town I bought all their remaining stock !
If there is any Milk Tray then I will buy some for mum, I am on a strict diet :frowning:

1 Like

I hope you find some. Will be a lovely treat for your Mum.

1 Like

You can get some brilliant bargains in Noz - but like you say, it’s a bit of a jumble sale so you need to be prepared to have a good rummage!

1 Like

I have only just found about NOZ, so we will head to Paray le Monial fairly soon.

1 Like

Well, you all got me wondering about NOZ… so here is the site which tells all of us where they are located…

1 Like

Mine is 60 kms away in the ‘big town’. As Mandy says it’s a strange place, once went in and found some 3 litre boxes of bio rosé wine from Australia ! Just before Christmas it had a book in English about Lascoux that I bought for 60 cents. There are always some wierd ( to me) clothes too…and foodstuffs from all over the place.

Don’t like shopping but my favourite place to visit is Action :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can get 74% dark chocolate from Lidl for a fraction of that price. Highly recommended if you want a chocolate fix without all that sugar.

1 Like