Oh Huzzah. An email for a job offer I just can't refuse

Presumably they will need my bank account details before the €200's can start rolling in?

Good Day,

Mystery shoppers are wanted in our Organization.Registration is of no charge.

JOB DESCRIPTION:
Your job is just to act like any regular customer & perform normal

What would be your job?
You will visit a company or store in your area as a secret shopper.
Your objective will be to look at current trends in your selected store and then report back to us with details of your findings.

The company will provide you money for the shopping and other expenses incurred during the course of your assignment. All the tools you will needing would be provided to you with details every week you have an assignment. The assignment will pay €200.00 per duty .You can make €200.00 everyday , depends on how fast you able to take up your work.

A substantial amount would be sent to you prior the commencement of your assignment.You will have our official payment(Check) so you can cash it and execute the assignment and the check will be coming with the assignment guidelines.

Send the details below if you are interested.

Reply if you are interested : mysteryshoppersworld@live.com

ANDREW AUGUSTINE
Thanks
Recruitment officer

sounds right up my street - getting paid for shopping! I'd be perfect in that job. If anyone out there wants to pay me to do their Christmas shopping - perhaps I could start up a new business. Not so sure I could be a secret shopper though with 3 kids in tow....oh and I'm not normal either....guess that idea is out then. I'll get back to my mum job :)

Trying psychology by repeating €200 per day often, too tempting to be real yet if we could count the people falling for this scam it would look like the stories of lemmings.....

I am amazed people are still getting stung by offers like these.

phew!

Was amused rather than taken in! I have a day job and am keeping it ;)

I always key in the company name into a Google search followed by the word 'scam' which brings up any 'issues'

if something seems too good to be true.

you do realise

http://scamvictimsunited.wordpress.com/2010/12/14/secret-shopper-scam-email/