'Oles in the lawn

Gophing??? try it on Trump :rofl:

Yes and maybe you could get a mole in one ?

1 Like

Bill Morgan What a disgusting thing to write. To imply I am a psychopath. I merely advised you of a method of disposing of unwanted and destructive moles. James Higginson I trust you will censure this rude and abusive man

I said, “I am not psychopathic” :slightly_smiling_face:

:rofl:

Inferring that anyone who uses a detauper, myself included, is.

Its obviously fine to think using an assault rifle is amusing though.

The remark was intended to be amusing Mark…

1 Like

What, you mean you don’t use a Kalashnikov???

I’m old fashioned, I use traps.

Fair enough that’s not your approach but suggesting that it’s pshycopathic is going a bit far I think!

But what about the little young ones left starving in their 'Oles? Are you a psycho too? :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Much more amusing than you find, your ‘Solutions’ Mark :wink:

Going too far???
I made it clear James;
I said I wasn’t, I didn’t imply, anyone else was, did I ??? :thinking:

A bit much, more humane Peter, at least its the culprit, wotts deided. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I prefer trying to get them to Buxxer off though :neutral_face:

As I explained before Bill, it was a bit different for me trying t keep a ouple hundred acres of golf course clear of the little bu***rs ! They had to be disposed of and I found traps to be the most effective method. In the early days I used to use poisoned worms but the EU banned strychnine in about 1997 ish which cut down the options.
I have a mole in the garden at the moment but she’s not doing much damage so leave well alone.

1 Like

I appreciate as a pro, it’s another (golf) ball park Peter, our garden is not a croquet lawn :rofl:
I really, would like them to move on, no desire to harm them, bit surprised James likes Marks last silly ‘poke’ at You, odd! for a ‘Mod’ :thinking:

What I was implying is that it makes no difference whether it’s traps or a detauper, the moles are still being killed - quickly and humanely. You are implying that anyone who kills a mole is a psychopath.

Sorry, but you are out of order.

I have to admit that when I had a mole creating huge mole hills in our lawn - a delivery from Amazon of mole traps and some YouTube research - 4 hours later, mole dead.

I was delighted, me 1, moles 0.

There are plenty of other moles around - just not in my lawn.

1 Like

Welcome to the psychopath club. Anyone else care to join?

No Thanks for the invite’ tho’ Mark :wink: